Any requests that are sent to me that don’t 100% comply with these rules will be ignored and deleted.
– Only accepting Paypal payment!
– Don’t copy/steal any of my designs!
– You must be a fansite.
– You’re account must be open or about to be open (I need to see at least a layout on your account).
– You must not claim credit for the graphics. Credit must be said somewhere on the site.
– Please don’t use my graphics for a week and then change them, I’d like them to be kept up for two months at least.
– Submit HQ photos, as I can’t work with bad quality photos, instagram photos, etc. In terms of how many to send, please send at least 10-15 (unless it’s not a header request). The more photos the better, as I tend to use a lot of photos per header, but I can’t work with less than 10.
– I’m fine with you sending me different albums and giving me the option to choose from those (the more pictures in an album the better).
– I need a direct link to photos or gallery. Please don’t send photobucket or imgur links as I always have issues downloading them!
– Please be explicit in your details. If you’re requesting a welcome message or title, etc… I need you to tell me exactly what you want written. I won’t change your words, so make sure you’re happy with what you submit.
- Once I have accepted your order, I’d like you to pay half the amount upfront. I will begin working on your graphics. When I’m finished, I will show you a watermarked preview so that you can confirm that you’re happy with it or ask for any changes to be made. Once you’re 100% happy with your order, I’ll ask you to send the rest of the the payment – and once I’ve received that, I will send you the full version of your order!
- Please send money on PayPal under ’friends and family’ so that PayPal doesn’t charge extra fees.
- Here’s a tutorial how to send money skip to 1 min
- All payment are final and non-refundable.
The comments are closed.